13 April 2012

Socialize Till You Drop

Baby A is a socialite.  There is no denying it.
When I finally pried her out of bed at 8:30 this morning, she went almost non-stop until bedtime (19:30).
There were a couple of 5 minute naps in the car, maybe 2 minutes more at auntie L's, and say 30 minutes more at home.
In between these naps?  We jogged with miss L and little O.  We met up with some mommy's for a 2hr-ish play-date.  We hung out with auntie L, uncle D, and cousins X and M.  We cleaned up a little around the house, ate dinner, had some mommy-and-me time, and took our night-night bath.
I'm exhausted. (granted this is a few hours later---my 'me' time)
I honestly don't know how she lasted so long.
I tried to help her sleep a couple times.  And she usually naps in the jogging stroller.
No more naps around friends.
Friends are interesting.
Friends are fun to play with.  Grab at.  Blow bubbles at.  Giggle and coo at.
I think maybe tomorrow I may need a nap though, then maybe we can play the game of 'see who can sleep the longest'.

No comments:

Post a Comment