18 April 2012

Foot Fetish

I know it sounds incredibly gross, but I think it's terribly adorable when babies chew on their feet.

Baby A has finally started sucking feet!!!!!!

I'm sure it's mostly my fault.  :-)
I play with her feet and guide her feet that way when cleaning her nappy area.
This past week, she's been pulling them closer herself, and in the past couple of days has started chewing on them.  Even when they're clad with socks.

A couple of weeks ago I found the cutest little pair of crocs for her. (now I'm not really into baby shoes--as baby A tends to kick them off within seconds of putting them on, but I couldn't resist--and these stay on relatively well)  Apparently baby A is fond of the crocs as well, as whenever she wears them, she attacks them with force (with her hands and mouth).

I think my little foot fetish-er is cute  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment