24 April 2012

I Love H2O2!

I learned a tip from my dad a few weeks ago: Hydrogen Peroxide is a stain remover.

What?!  I am nearly 30 years old.  How am I just now learning about this??

H2O2 has become a life savor!

The #1 stain I have to clean?  Bananas...  I never would have imagined that bananas would be my worst nightmare.  That yellowish-clear slime that comes from smashed bananas, very quickly turns into brown goo before it dries.  The shelf-life of bananas (and avocados) should be longer (in a perfect life).

So until that perfect life, H2O2 will be my new BFF.

LOL

Ooo! If you're also a mom (and if you're not!), check out this website for more ideas of what to do with H2O2 and other green chemicals (and you can enroll to win some green products of your own!).  

No comments:

Post a Comment