28 November 2010

my cuddly cat

Aside from her crazy antics and doggish way of chewing on things, my cat is pretty awesome--especially when she likes to cuddle.  Mmm I like to cuddle, and a cat, being a cat, only likes to cuddle when they like to cuddle.  Yesterday, though, she definitely had a need to cuddle.  I was watching a Jeeves & Wooster episode and she had been walking all around me and over me trying to find a place to settle down.  Eventually, she finally settled in my arms, of all places, and proceeded to watch the rest of the episode with me.  Now, I know she's a football (also known as soccer) fan as she went crazy over the world cup--chasing those players (not the ball) all over the screen, doing her best to tag each one supposedly running away from her.  Would that make her boy-crazy?  I am delighted, though, to find that she is also a fan of British comedy.  This is my kind of cat.  Now if I can only get her to a place where she can play outside in the snow......  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment