03 November 2010

A Hand In My Pocket Day

As of today, I am officially resigned from being the homeroom teacher of my classroom.  Don't worry!  I still teach all of my classes, both Twin Track and ESL.  My director duties were just becoming too much to handle on top of everything.  It was a hard decision, but I had to cut back somehow; the school knew this as well.  So, director duties kept, homeroom duties dismissed.

Why is there not anyone else here that can take this set of duties???????????????????  I must, sadly, admit, though, that is a nice relief not to expect over-exhertion and complete exhaustion by the end of each day.

Today is the transition day.  I cannot say that everything is perfect, or my work will be caught up to speed super soon, but at least I feel an ease of pressure; a bit more time to get a bit more things done.  Thank goodness.  My body and my brain already feel a bit more relaxed.

Don't call me full director yet, though.  Even if they offer the actual title, I'm not sure if I want to be labeled as such. lol

Insert imaginary visions of clouds and rainbows and bunnies and mountains? lolol

No comments:

Post a Comment