03 February 2012

Toys With Batteries...

...can be really annoying to fix.

I am well aware of the safety features of screwing batteries in hard to reach places.

But ........... they make me want to say not-so-nice things sometimes.

Baby A's walker has a sound toy that needs its sound to work.

I've been putting it off for ages...because I have to go find the screwdriver, take part of the tray apart, and then put it back together after switching batteries (not to mention we were out of batteries-but not much of an incentive to hurry and buy them).

It's finally done, though not without getting battery shavings in my eye from having to lie on my back under the walker and dig the batteries out with the screwdriver (at a very awkward angle).

(I should think that would be a safety hazard to the parent...)

Oye vay

No comments:

Post a Comment