27 January 2012

Making Friends

We went swimming today (2nd time!) and had a super blast!

(again, no pictures, sorry!)

We met up with another mom&kids from one of the mother-groups in town.  She had a daughter, baby AJ, a few months older than baby A.  Honestly, I wasn't really expecting that much--baby A is usually on the friendly side, but other babies her age ten to be just curious.  But they totally took to each other!  It was super cute!  Baby AJ kept petting baby A, who loved it, and eventually they were sharing my thumb to chew on, passing it back and forth.  Definitely camera-worthy  :-(  I'll have to start looking into water cameras :-)

Probably one of the funniest things about taking baby A swimming, in general, is watching all the older women in the locker room coo over baby A.  They think she's the cutest thing in her swimsuit and the cutest thing that she's going swimming, and the cutest thing when she smiles back.  I think it's cute when they coo too lol

I'll get some photos on here soon, I promise!!

No comments:

Post a Comment