13 November 2011

November Birthdays


November is one of the big months in my family.
My dear dad, two of his sisters, my older sister, and my man all have birthdays this month
and all within a couple of weeks
:-D
(can we say valentines was a happenin' time!)
this weekend we had both my dad's and my sis' birthday
(that was a pretty sweet b-day present for my dad, with jen born one day after his birthday!)
we were all able to get together, show off baby A (jen and family hadn't met her yet), watch two my my nieces perform in a cheerleading competition (the first i've been able to see--the downside to living everywhere but here for the past 10 years)--all while celebrating jen's big 40th!!
she's lucky--we kept it pretty lowkey :-)
pictures will be posted tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment