02 May 2012

Teething

O
M
G

Teething has officially started.

That probably gives enough info about our week so far.
:-D

Honestly, I could see it being much worse.  Baby A isn't crying so much as babbling and muh-muh-muhing nonstop.  She is obviously in pain, though, and there were two nights (not tonight, thank goodness) where I had to give her acetaminophen to be able to go to sleep.

I'm not really sure what I should expect.  All I knew was that I was terrified for this phase to begin.  I am also incredibly grateful that baby A and I did not fly to join my man at his overseas job training.  If we did, we were planning on leaving today.  Terrible timing.  I'm okay playing this out here.  I know, Not what you were expecting to hear.  But really, would you want to travel with a teething infant?

My man will be back in less than 4 weeks for a visit!!
Please, oh please bring back one of the chargers so I can use the camera again :-)
(the camera on my oh-so-outdated phone is less than gratifying...)

No comments:

Post a Comment