13 January 2011

after running around like a madman yesterday afternoon (only a half-day of school!!!) last night, i had the most amazing, lazy evening with my two cuddly monsters
that sounds weird, lol
but the cats are starting to get along more--and chica's wanting to be closer to me, as she's still a bit jealous of the kitten always laying on me.  i'm not quite sure if i've met a kitten that needs to be held more than bella mia...she has more or less decided that i'm mommy and likes to sleep on me for warmth (?)
fortunately, it's chica she tries to suckle on...well, chica doesn't think she's so fortunate lol
with the white fog and raininess outside, and a fan to make it 'chilly' inside and listening to old tracks of adventures in odessy (i'm a sucker for stories, even kids stories, and love to play them for my kids at school as well)--the only thing to make it more perfect would have been if i had made a cup of hot chocolate, maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment